Michael 1) Who did you ask to be your (first) keyholder and how old were you back then?
My girlfriend / domme when I was 20 years old.
I finally bought a belt when I was with my now wife / domme when I was 28.
2) How did he or she react?
At 20: Very interested, but we didn't have the money to buy me a belt at the time.
At 28: Reluctant, but supportive.
3) What were your expectations from your keyholder?
At 28: Teasing and denial to support increased intimacy.
4) Did he or she meet those expectations?
We tried some short rounds at the beginning, but I was never able to solve the hygiene challenges until more recently. Now that I have, yes she did meet them.
5) How long did you want to be belted?
We didn't have a set time in mind at the beginning, but it ended up being a run of about 6 weeks.
I've had the goal to go for a year with only cleaning breaks, but we're not there quiet yet.
6) If you are belted for way longer periods of time now, what has changed your mind to wish for it?
We're both getting more used to it, and enjoying the benefits of keeping me belted.
7) How often have you had some weak moments when you wanted to stop being chaste and how have you dealt with the situation then?
We've taken some breaks. They only serve to make me realize how much I prefer to be belted.
8) Have you ever considered to find a keyholder who might keep you locked up even unvoluntarily?
Yes. My partner at 20 would definitely have fallen into that category. I don't think she'd ever have let me out. I'm pretty sure I'd have had to cut the belt off after we broke up.
9) What is the greatest experiece you have made while being locked up?
We have been surprised how effective it is at building good habits.
10) What are possible reasons for you to stop being belted once and for all?
Medical contradiction or a job that required me to pass through a metal detector regularly